- Natural energetic and biostimulant.
- There are many tannins (tannins) in the bark and leaves, which have bactericidal properties — they are effective in relieving inflammation, healing burns, and treating gastrointestinal diseases.
- Tea is rich in glycosides (rutin, myricetin) — they reduce blood clotting and have a beneficial effect on capillaries, improve the functioning of the cardiovascular system as a whole.The leafy shoots of sagan-dayl contain linolenic acid, which belongs to the essential fatty acids of the omega-3 class.
- Ursolic acid helps to maintain muscle tone, oleanolic acid — promotes the expansion of blood vessels of the heart and brain, improves their blood supply, has a wound healing and tonic effect.
- Due to ascorbic acid, sagan-daila tea has strong antioxidant properties.
- The tannins impart an astringent taste to the tea and the decoction.